Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back again!

Due to some unforseen circumstances, I was away for a couple of weeks...But I'm back now!

My free offer has expired (and my calendar for May and June are pretty full!), but I am offering some great deals on portrait and event photography, so be sure to ask!

5 of my photos are now on display, and for sale, at Hidden Talent Art Gallery on Staten Island. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by! www.hiddentalentartandframing.com. They've got some great work in there by some very talented artists.

Recently, I had the honor of shooting the Christening of Matthew, who is the son of my good friends Glen and Celina. The day was perfect and Matthew was so good! I'll post some proof soon :) This weekend I'm working (weather permitting) with a lovely model in Central Park. Can't wait!

It's going to be a busy couple of months for me, but I'm excited for the challenges to come! Looking forward to bringing you some new photos soon!

No comments: