Saturday, May 24, 2008

Engagement shoot with Vivian and Victor

Some seriously gorgeous weather today for the first of my free engagement shoots!  Vivian and Victor are getting married exactly one year from today, so what better way to commemorate that date than with an engagement photo session??  This couple was so much fun, and I could seriously feel the love radiating off of them. 

We had originally planned to shoot on the Brooklyn Bridge, but the combination of amazing weather and the 125th anniversary of the bridge brought out some serious crowds.  We decided to stick to City Hall Park and its surrounding areas, finishing up with a couple of shots at the entryway to the pedestrian path on the bridge. 

The lighting was absolutely perfect, and the three of us had a lot of fun.  It was a fairly quick shoot (about an hour), but we got a lot of great shots.  Some of my favorites are below.  Enjoy!



After our shoot, I decided to brave the crowds and walked about 1/3 of the way over the bridge to get some more shots...


Before today's shoot, I snapped a couple of photos which very quickly became favorites.  I think they really show the diversity of NYC very nicely.  That's about it for tonight!








1 comment:

Jenkins said...

I can't wait to see more shots of this couple, they look very much in love. Good work capturing that spirit.

The shots of the city are great, keep them coming. Your botanical photography makes me cry, seriously.