Monday, August 11, 2008

Facebook, anyone?

And finally...(yes, I have been blogging all night, why do you ask?? ) I have set up a page for Picone Pictures on Facebook!!

To add me as a friend, just search by my name (Amanda Picone) or email address (PiconePictures@gmail.com). The page is still fairly new, so there isn't much there just yet...but I thought it would be a fun new way to stay in touch with clients, and maybe even get some new ones! (And I will be making updates very soon!)

Why add me as a friend on Facebook? Well...In addition to my blog discounts, I will be offering contests and discounts exclusively to my Facebook friends starting very soon!! Contests will include free shoots, prints of art photography, and prints from your session or event! I have a page on Myspace, too...and if Facebook goes over well, I will be adding the same contests and discounts to Myspace as well.

Hope to see some new friend requests soon!!! :D

No comments: