Monday, October 13, 2008

Julie & Matt

Julie and Matt picked an awesome location for their engagement shoot! I had never been to Rutgers Gardens before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Turns out, there is a really cool mix of locations, from a fish pond to a bamboo forest! I had a lot of fun with these two checking out all of the cool spots...and of course, got some great photos in the mean time! Here are some that really stood out to me. Enjoy! (and as always, click the photos to see them larger!)




I usually don't do photos with selective coloring, but I really liked it here!





This is the fish pond...loved the reflection!


This one was taken in the bamboo forest! With Halloween coming up, I'm seriously loving all of these shadows! It almost looks like Julie is wearing lace.



Julie and Matt, hope you like your preview! The rest will be on the way soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look really great! thank you so much...can't wait to see the rest! :)

Anonymous said...

You have a knack for not only photographing people but the foliage. Wow! Looks great.