Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just some news...

Hello blog-readers! Just wanted to update with the latest!

First, I am currently working on TWO boudoir marathons! One will be just me, and for the other, I will be teaming up with another awesome photographer! More details to follow about both, but email me if you're interested in more information for either. I'm expecting slots for both to fill up pretty quickly!

Second, I am now accepting bookings for all 2009 weddings and events. I am also booking engagement, trash the dress, day after, etc...sessions through the end of April. Reserve now for those first shoots of spring! Anyone reserving a spot now through November 15th will receive the 2008 rates.

That's about it for now! Tomorrow I'll be spending the day at the PDN expo checking out some new vendors, and attending a Wedding Photographer seminar that I'm really excited about. Then it's off to this weekend's shoots!

Hope everyone has a great day! And again--a HUGE thank you to my clients who have been spreading the word :)

No comments: