Sunday, January 25, 2009

New blog layout...website teaser!

2009 is such an exciting year for me...I've got weddings, engagements, random events, boudoir marathon, contests and surprises lined up! To celebrate what promises to be a great year, I'm working with my amazing web designer on a massive website update! In the mean time, I came up with this new blog layout...what do you think?

Below are a couple of teasers that will give you an idea of what to expect from my new site. I'm so excited and can not wait to see how it comes out!!



And just a reminder...Don't forget to skip down a few posts for info on my engagement session contest! One lucky winner will receive a FREE engagement photo session!! Runners up will win prizes as well!!! This is one contest where everyone who enters will win something!!! Enter by 11:59pm on February 13th...winners will be announced on Valentine's Day. Good Luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Dana Lee Jones said...

Amanda, you new layour looks great. Can't wait to see your new website !