Friday, February 13, 2009

Congratulations Ania and Vincent!!

Earlier today I had the honor of photographing the Friday the 13th wedding of Ania and Vincent! Friday the 13th has always been my lucky day, and today wasn't any different! Though a bit chilly, the sun was shining and yesterday's intense winds had disappeared.

There's just something so romantic about a city hall wedding. These two decided to share their day with a bunch of friends and family (I think they had the biggest entourage there) and it was a blast! This crew definitely knows how to have a good time! The NYC marriage bureau recently underwent a massive overhaul and the result is stunning. Ania and Vincent got the East Chapel, which was sooo pretty. The ceremony was short and sweet, and there were so many cameras...I felt like part of the paparazzi! After the ceremony, we got some group shots and then headed out for a post-wedding session with the newlyweds. I had such a hard time choosing favorites, so I've posted quite a few. Enjoy!! And congrats Ania and Vincent!!!! I wish you both the very best!

(don't forget to click on the photo to see it larger!)























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are beautiful!!! I love your style, you really captured the beauty and essence of the day.

Anonymous said...

Amanda is my favorite photographer!!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, here is Ania's mom and i absolutely love the pictures. I adore you and your work. My friend in upstate New York has a daughter, she said she'll take you when she gets married

Amanda Picone Photography said...

Thanks so much, everyone!! Eva, the wedding was beautiful. That's so sweet of your friend! :D