Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jagoda & Danny

It was back to Brooklyn for my second shoot of the day! (well, technically third, but I'll post about that tomorrow). For anyone who doesn't know, I am a HUGE fan of Mustangs. So, when Jagoda told me her fiance had a 1966 fastback, I was really excited to get a few shots with it. You'll notice below a bit of a vintage vibe to the pictures with the 'Stang...I love how they turned out! I was able to scout out some cool locations while I was waiting for them (I had my shoot with Liz and Dewayne earlier, therefore, time to kill in between), which worked out perfectly! I loved the carousel, so of course I had to grab some shots there! It was so much fun working with these two. Again, they were up for anything and had quite a few laughs, which really makes for great photos...see the proof below! (As always, click the pictures to enlarge)








I saw this writing on the pavement and knew it would make a great photo op!



No comments: