Sunday, August 24, 2008

Liz & Dewayne

When Liz told me she'd like to take her engagement photos in the Village, I was thrilled! I hadn't done a shoot there yet, but all I could think of was this cool little vintage shop called "Love Saves The Day". I figured it would be a cool backdrop, and I am definitely happy we gave it a try! These two were a lot of fun, and willing to try anything. Liz also brought around her "assistant" who helped talk us into some cool and unique photos!-Check out the one on the bus, and one very cool lady was nice enough to even let us borrow her adorable puppies!! (Thanks, again!) We had a blast and got some really unique shots. It was a great shot to a loooong day. Stay tuned for more photos! They'll all be up by Monday night :) Enjoy!!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda these are great. Those dogs are soooo cute!!! Liz