Friday, August 22, 2008

New logo!

A week or so ago, I decided it was time to get myself a logo...My wonderful web designer Glen was on vacation so I decided to play around a bit on my own. A good friend sent me some font ideas, and I started messing around with them. Before I knew it, I had designed my very own logo (which I declared just hours earlier I could never do!). Sooo...let me know what you think! I was aiming for simplicity, but also something a bit fun that reflects my personality. You may have noticed the new banner, and starting with Audrey and Chris' photos, you'll see that the logo has replaced the copyright at the bottom of my photos.

Along with the new logo, I'm working on more material for my main site, and a bit of a redesign. I have a few new specials lined up, and I am working really hard to promote and get new business. I'm also on my way to a new camera, which I'm REALLY excited about!

I just want to take a moment to give a HUGE thank you to those clients of mine who continue to give me awesome reviews and referrals...I appreciate it SO much! Word of mouth is really my only form of advertising at the moment, and it's those of you that keep sending people my way that are really helping me keep my calendar full. So THANK YOU again!! I've said it before and I'll say it again...I am seriously lucky to be able to work with such awesome people.

I'll be back with more updates tomorrow. Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend :)

No comments: