Friday, September 26, 2008

And the winners are..........................

The votes have been tallied, and WOW did a lot of people vote! I received hundreds of emails! Hundreds! The grand prize winner lead by about 15 votes, and the second place winners were SO close, I had to pick three!

So...the moment everyone has been waiting for...

BUT FIRST! I've also decided to throw in a FREE engagement or post-wedding session for ALL 6 couples! AND...all couples should check their emails, because I'm adding in even MORE goodies for all of them! What can I say, I'm feeling generous!

Now, the winners of the free photography package are.......

ANA & CHRISTOPHER!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! You two will receive all day coverage of your wedding, a DVD of 4x6 digital proofs, a YouTube slideshow, online photo hosting/ordering, and discounts on albums, prints, etc...

Second prize is the same package for $600, and includes a $100 print credit! Second place goes to:
Vivian & Victor!
Jamie and Anthony!
and
Heather and Tim!

Congrats to all three couples!!!

Third prize winners receive 40% off my normal rates, as well as a $300 print credit!
Congrats to:
Ben and Kim!
and
Cindy and Ted!


Congrats to all of the couples! I can't wait to work with you! A big thank you to ALL who entered, and ALL who voted! Your participation means a lot not only to me, but to these couples as well!

And the fun's not over...stay tuned for additional contests coming soon. And don't forget to add me as a friend on Myspace and Facebook to get discounts of your very own. Have a great night!

No comments: