Monday, September 22, 2008

The votes are flying in! (and some new deals!)

All I can say is...I am having a hard time keeping up with all of these votes! These couples have got some dedicated friends and family! I haven't even been able to respond to all of the votes, but I'm trying! I won't give any hints as to who's in the lead...BUT....I will say that it is a very close race for the top 3! Keep the votes coming in!

In other news.............

If you know someone (or you are someone) who is getting married in 2008 and still has not booked a photographer...I am slashing 2008 wedding rates for last minute bookings! Please contact me for more information...all I will say is that I'm offering some really great deals :)

Those who have been putting off booking your engagement/portrait sessions...do it soon! I am almost completely booked for October at this point...I have a few dates left and some in November. Contact me today to book your session! I will be throwing in a special gift for all October and November bookings for what I am calling my Fall In Love engagement session. Sessions are only $150 through the end of 2008, and anyone booking (or who has already booked) will receive a free gift with their photos!

Have a great night :)

No comments: