Monday, September 15, 2008

How about some new photos??

The contest votes have been pouring in!!! (see next post for info...and vote!) It's really heartwarming to see how supportive and caring the friends and families of these couples are! I hope you all know that your friends and family are really pushing for you (and happy for you!!)). It's really amazing to read all of the wonderful things they have to say.


Anyway, a few weeks ago I told you about my back to back shoots...well, in between I had some time to kill. I was walking toward the subway to start heading to Brooklyn (to hang out by the water while I waited) but was drawn in to Washington Square Park by some Beatles tunes (if you don't know about my love of the Beatles, skip down a few posts to my Wedding Tip!). I liked what I heard, so I decided to stick around and listen. I was SO happy I did! I unfortunately can't remember the band's name or their website, but I've asked the lead vocalist/bass player, Tate, to fill me in. These guys drew a crowd of both young and old alike, and kept everyone rocking with their variety of great songs. Toward the end, a young lady who was auditioning for American Idol hopped on stage and belted out some Aretha. She was awesome! What a great way to kill some time between shoots :)

**ETA: The name of the band is The NY Streets. If you ever get a chance to give them a listen, do it! You'll be glad you did!**














No comments: