Monday, September 1, 2008

Site Updates and Holiday Photos

I'm having such a great time reading the contest entries, keep them coming! (To see what I'm talking about, read the next blog).

I'm busy working on some updates for my website now. The goal is to make it more simple to find what you're looking for. I'll also be adding a bunch of newer photos. I'm really excited!

Also, I'm now booking holiday photo shoots! These packages are for kids, adults, families, pets, or anyone else you can think of! Packages start at $125 and include holiday greeting cards! Shoots can be booked now through November 15th, so that cards and any additional photos can be delivered well in advance of the holidays. Shoots can take place at your home, in a park, or wherever you'd like!

Also available: calendars, enlargements, canvas wraps, assorted gifts, etc...

Shoot me an email for more information and availability! PiconePictures@gmail.com

No comments: