Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ana and Chris

Ana and Chris are my wedding contest winners! Included in their prize was an engagement shoot. This was my first shoot in Hoboken and I love it there! These two were a lot of fun to shoot because they could not keep their eyes off one another! They were one of those couples who listen to all of my silly ideas, which is always fun. They are such a sweet couple, and I can't wait to shoot their wedding in April! It was a bit cold for our shoot, but we kept moving to keep ourselves warm. The sky was perfect (as you can see in the photos) which allowed me to get some awesome backdrops, and Ana and Chris were great models!!



How cool is this mural? I thought it was a perfect chance to get some ring photos, but I love how the two decided to hold hands. It made the photo so much more romantic.


I just love this Hoboken mural! There were so many fun parts, and this shot makes it look like they just jumped right into a postcard.


Chris decided to teach Ana how to play baseball :)






I adore the lighting here! This photo is completely untouched, this is how it came out of the camera.

No comments: