Monday, November 10, 2008

Lauren and Brad

When a rainy day threatened our shoot in Dumbo this past weekend, I suggested switching to Grand Central Station. I hadn't shot there before, but I've seen so many great photos from there. Lauren and Brad loved the idea, so our rainy day shoot was on! These two were seriously up for anything, and kept each other (and me!) laughing the entire time! They followed all of my off-the-wall suggestions, and came up with some great ones on their own.

Apparently, when it rains, all photographers go to Grand Central. We saw a bunch of wedding parties taking their photos inside (and even crashed a few photo sessions). These two got into all kinds of shenanigans, from sitting on the "do not sit" stairs, to doing assorted tricks on escalators! (Okay, so I might have urged them to do so...but by the end of the day, we were just happy that we didn't get arrested for breaking the rules!) It's always great to see a couple who can keep each other smiling non-stop, and these two have got it down! Enjoy some of my favorites from this session!









I LOVED Lauren's shoes! The splash of color was great on such a rainy, gray day!


The guy selling pretzels was confused as to why I was taking pictures of them, and was wondering why they weren't dressed up for their wedding.





One of the newlywed couples we ran into. Notice the Groom looking over? On a side note, I love the bride's dress!


LOVE this shot:

2 comments:

nicole said...

they look like they were such a fun couple to shoot! once again, pictures are FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these shots are so great. I do especially LOVE the last one. You get better and better and just when I think there is no possible way anyone can be better than you... you outdo yourself. It's mind-boggling. Seriously. My mind is boggled now. Thanks.