Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sal and Andrea

Woah! Okay so, I am a tad bit behind on the blogging! I've been soooo busy lately (but that's a good thing!), so I finally sat myself down tonight and stayed up late to get the blog photos ready to go. The rest of the week will be spent tackling the images from my last few shoots, and posting up the rest of the blogs.

So here we go! Sal and Andrea were a ton of fun..PLUS they brought the super adorable Shea!! Shea is such a good pup, and was happy to pose for me. It was a lot of fun to watch Sal and Andrea in front of the camera. There is obviously a lot of love between the two, and you can see it every time they look at one another. We had a blast shooting, and I even got them to have a leaf fight (a new thing of mine...watch for future leaf fights in the next few blogs!). We couldn't have asked for better weather, or prettier fall colors!

Anyway, it's been a long day...two shoots and then home to do lots of editing/photo selecting. Lots more blogs coming over the next few days, so stay tuned! Sal and Andrea, your DVD will be in the mail SOON!!










No comments: