Monday, November 10, 2008

Florence and Iggy

I knew I was going to have a great time with Florence and Iggy when Florence told me they'd like to do some photos at the Imagine mosaic in Central Park's Stawberry Fields. It's one of my favorite places in all of NYC, so I showed up a bit early to hang out for a few while I waited for them. We shot the day before the NYC marathon, so the park was full of people setting up for the big race.

We spent the next couple of hours bouncing around to some other great locations in the park. The foliage was amazing, and it was nice and warm out! These two were up for anything, and were so much fun to work with! They have so much energy! We had a very musical day...starting off at Strawberry Fields where a man playing acoustic guitar serenaded us all with some Beatles tunes, to a flute player at Bethesda Terrace, then the Sax player who hangs out in the same spot every Sunday, and finally we got to watch "Michael Jackson" and his dancers! Here are some shots from our day in the park. Enjoy!

Don't forget...click on the photos to see them larger!









I told you there were more leaf fights! This time, I had them throw the leaves at me :) I LOVE the color of the tree behind them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great couple, great location and most of all GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER. It looks like everyone was having fun, in front of AND behind the camera!