Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dolly & Kevin

When Dolly and Kevin told me they wanted to start off their shoot at the LOVE statue, I was really excited. We then moved up to a few spots in Central Park. No matter how many times I shoot there, I always love it! It was a bit chilly, but Dolly and Kevin were good sports!! These two are getting married in just a couple of weeks in India, so this was kind of a last minute shoot. I had a great time with them, and wish them all the best for their upcoming wedding!

Finally got to get some photos at the LOVE statue!


My favorite bridge in the park...look at that reflection!


Dolly wanted to get some photos in a tunnel, and this one has the greatest shape!


I love the way the arch frames them on the step...so romantic!


The jump was Kevin's idea. Turned out great!


Stop! In the name of love....Okay, fine, I'll stop with the cheesy jokes!




I couldn't pick a favorite of these three, so I'll show you all of them :)




How cute are they?


One more shot on the steps by Bethesda Fountain...


More photos to come soon!

No comments: