Saturday, December 20, 2008

My First Boudoir Session!

*Allow me first to preface that I was given permission to post these images. Due to the nature of boudoir images, I give all of my clients the option to choose whether or not they want photos displayed in my blog, along with any restrictions they have (including the option to choose the photos themselves).*

I had my very first boudoir session a few weeks ago with Vivian! We did the shoot at a great little Bed and Breakfast on Staten Island. I was glad to have Vivian as my first boudoir model because we have worked together before, and I will be shooting her wedding in May!

We had a lot of fun shooting, and I can't wait for my next session! I learned quite a bit and have a ton of new ideas to try. Vivian looks amazing, and Victor is going to love the photos! Here are just a few teasers...the rest are for her future hubby :)







No comments: