Sunday, January 18, 2009

2008 Wedding...a bit delayed!

I've been super busy lately...between meeting with 2009/2010 brides, working on a massive website update, and prepping for the first few weddings of 2009, I've been going non-stop!

It's been a while since I posted some photos, and I came across these while working on my site updates and thought I would share. These are from my brother's wedding. I was a bridesmaid, so I couldn't get TOO many shots...but I was able to convince my husband to bring my camera along so I could take some shots at the reception. I'm so glad he did, because I really love these! Enjoy!!

(ps-Don't forget to check out the post following this one for my newest contest!)



I just love cake shots!




Can't make up my mind if I like this better in color...

Or black and white!





No comments: