Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time for a New Contest!

I know it's hard to believe, but Valentine's day is less than a month away! With it being my favorite holiday, I figured I'd celebrate with a contest! The grand prize? A FREE engagement session with yours truly!

The details:

Do you know someone deserving of a free engagement session? Do you think YOU deserve one? Tell me why! Send me an email at PiconePictures@gmail.com nominating a couple (and yes, the couple can be you and your fiance!). Let me know why this couple deserves the shoot, what the ideal location would be for the shoot, any creative ideas you may have, or whatever you think is best! Feel free to tell me about the couple, what they like to do, how they met, when the wedding is...anything goes! There is no limit to what you can include. Make it fun and be creative! You don't have to include a photo, but feel free if you want to. Also, make sure to include your address (or the couple's address if nominating someone else) in case you win! My favorite stories may just end up on the blog!

Judging:

I will be judging this one all on my own! Location for shoot will be discussed with winner, some restrictions do apply. Winners of past contests, as well as anyone who has received a free shoot from me in the past, are not eligible. But don't worry, there will be more contests in the future!

Prizes:

The prizes will be announced on Valentine's Day! The winning couples will be sent gift certificates via USPS for their prizes!

Grand Prize:
-One 2-hour long engagement session with Amanda Picone, and a DVD of all images (edited as needed)

First Prize:
-One $100 gift certificate good toward an engagement session with Amanda Picone

Second Prize:
-One $75 gift certificate good toward an engagement session with Amanda Picone

Third Prize:
-One $50 gift certificate good toward an engagement session with Amanda Picone


And one final note..............

I am now taking bookings for Spring and Summer 2009 engagement sessions!!! And I'm feeling rather generous today...SO...

For all sessions booked before March 1st, 2009 (session can occur ANY TIME in 2009, you just need to reserve a date by 3/1/09), I am offering special pricing!!

2 hour session with DVD of all images: $200
4 hour session with DVD of all images: $350
-Add on a 20 page custom hardcover photo book for an additional $100
-Inquire about special pricing on all add-ons (save the dates, sign in posters, guest books, table numbers, etc...)

Effective March 1st the price of these sessions will be:
2 hour session with DVD of all images: $250
4 hour session with DVD of all images: $400

So book early for the best deals, and to secure the best dates!!

GOOD LUCK to everyone entering! Can't wait to read your stories!

No comments: