Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ana & Chris, Part 2

As I was uploading Chris and Ana's photos to their online gallery, I found a few more I wanted to share...Just some random shots!










I mentioned in my last blog that for the wedding, I had the pleasure of working with the lovely and talented Ananda Lima. This was Ananda's first wedding, and she did a GREAT job!! I chose Ananda as a second shooter because she has a really artistic eye, and her photos tend to have a dreamlike quality. Did I mention that she's also just an awesome person in general? I had SO much fun working with Ananda, and I can't wait to do it again! Make sure to check out her site at http://www.AnandaLima.com Some of my favorite shots by Ananda are below. Enjoy!!!


Pssst...Look in the mirror! A shot of me has made it onto my blog! Thanks for the cool action shot, Ananda!




No comments: