Friday, June 5, 2009

It's been a while....

...since I've blogged!! I've got a ton of new photos coming up soon. More from Ana and Chris, including some from my awesome second photographer Ananda Lima, a couple more weddings and events, a bridal shower and an engagement session! Lots of uploads happening soon so stay tuned!

While going through my current batch, I've realized that one of my favorite moments to photograph is the moment the formal shots are done and I excuse the group. I always continue to snap and I always love the results--Always filled with laughter, sometimes hugging, sometimes just general silliness. I'll have to post a couple in some of my upcoming blogs.....

I don't like to blog without a pic, so here's a teaser from one of my recent weddings. How awesome are her shoes? They reminded me of Cinderella's glass slippers. So pretty!

No comments: