Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Barbara's Bridal Shower

If you're like most people who read my blog, you remember Barbara from her gorgeous engagement party, and incredible (if I do say so myself!) sunset on the beach engagement photos! A few months ago, Barbara's maid of honor, Raquel, contacted me about shooting Barbara's shower. I was SO excited to document yet another great moment for Barbara and Michael! It was all top secret, but I started to get nervous when Barbara started to tell me how much she wanted me there to shoot her shower! Little did she know, it had all been arranged months beforehand! The party went off without a hitch, and Barbara's Mom and bridesmaids did an AMAZING job creating a Barbie pink themed shower. Enough of me blabbing...enjoy the photos! Barbara and Michael, I can NOT wait to shoot your wedding in August!!!




This amazing dress (and matching shoes) were there waiting for Barbara to change into.



This was when Barbara first spotted me. I *think* she was happy :)


Her bridesmaids were taking photos of the guests and printing them up to paste into this adorable guest book that they made. LOVE this idea!



You may see in front of Barbara a pink suitcase. Well, what you don't see as clearly is the card her mother gave her which revealed that she would soon be using that luggage on their mother-daughter trip to Vegas!!


The favor was lip gloss. These two couldn't wait to try it out!






Raquel also made Barbara a slideshow consisting of photos of her and Michael. It resulted in a ton of laughs, a few tears, and everyone in the room realizing that Barbara has some of the most awesome friends ever!





How amazing is her ribbon hat??



That's all for tonight! More blogs to come soon!

No comments: