Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jen & Kevin's Engagement Session!

Jen and Kevin were the lucky winners of my Valentine's Day free engagement session contest! They sent me a really sweet story about their relationship that was incredibly moving.

These two decided to have their shoot at Avalon Park & Preserve in Stony Brook, Long Island. I had never been there before, and was totally blown away! This park is absolutely gorgeous. It has beautiful paths, bridges, boardwalks, and even a labyrinth! There's also a big beautiful lake, which made a great backdrop. It was hard to find a spot that wasn't gorgeous!

Jen and Kevin were so much fun to shoot. They were one of those couples that listens to all of my crazy requests without staring at me as if to say "Seriously?" Their connection was undeniable, and I love the way Kevin kept Jen laughing throughout the shoot.

Here are some of my favorite shots. Enjoy!!!








This little guy ran into our path while we were heading to the lake...




No comments: