Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vivian & Victor's Wedding!

Vivian and Victor definitely hold a special place in my heart. Exactly one year before their wedding, I had the pleasure of shooting their engagement session-my first ever!! Pretty much as soon as they got the photos, Vivian told me I would be her wedding photographer. When I decided to host a contest for a free wedding, these two entered almost immediately and won second place! I was so excited to shoot their wedding, and rightfully so! The wedding was on May 24th at Jericho Terrace in Long Island. It was a gorgeous day and I had a great time working with my second shooter, Andy Chin. The ceremony was so incredibly moving, and the reception was so much fun! The dance floor was packed the entire night!

As usual, don't forget to click the photos to see them larger (again--only a few more posts like this, promise!) Enjoy!!


I have an obsession with shoes! Vivian's reminded me of Cinderella's glass slippers. So pretty!












Pastor April was the officiant. She was absolutely amazing! I love the emotion in this photo. The ceremony brought pretty much everyone to tears, including the Pastor!








After a brief cake fight, Viv and Victor kissed and made up!






Love was definitely in the air at this wedding...I've heard that these two (one of Vivian's bridesmaids and one of Victor's groomsmen) are now engaged! Congrats!

I love a bridal party who listens when I tell them to give me a pose full of fun and excitement!



This is one of my absolute favorites of the night.


Congrats again to Vivian and Victor! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world!

No comments: