Sunday, July 12, 2009

Le Ink Coquette!

When Barbara (unless this is your first time visiting my blog, don't act like you don't know who she is!) told me I was going to be featured on Le Ink Coquette's blog, I was completely flattered and excited! First of all, Eve (the creator/author/owner/fashionista) is amazing! Her posts are filled with gorgeous wedding ideas, witty writing and a great sense of humor! On my first visit, I immediately bookmarked the site and made myself a "follower".

Next, I checked out her Etsy site. Let's just say that I wish I could rewind back about two years and hire her for all of my wedding paper needs!! I mean seriously...LOOK at this table number!!!! I want. I can put it on my dining room table. My husband might think I'm a bit nuts though...(as if he doesn't already?)


Her Etsy site can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7618009
Her work is custom, original and gorgeous! When you visit, you will be drooling over menus, table numbers and save the dates. Consider yourself warned. You may want to arm yourself with a credit card in case of emergency.

Her blog is here: http://leinkcoquette.blogspot.com/
You will definitely have a new daily read with this one! Eve posts the most amazing ideas, photographs (if I do say so myself!), stationery and fashion. She "swoons" over select items...She swooned my photos!! I feel so honored!!

Eve--thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! And keep on rockin' it! You definitely have a new loyal reader, and I can't wait to see your future swoons and Etsy items!

For those of you who want to check out Le Ink's feature on me (and Barbara & Michael!), head over this way: http://leinkcoquette.blogspot.com/2009/07/coquette-engagement-session.html

1 comment:

Jenkins said...

Love the table numbers!